Marketing Technology Manager – Computer Enterprises Inc.
CEI is assisting one of the most recognizable brands in Florida in locating a Marketing Technology Manager for a full-time position. This is an integral role in partnering to design a vision for how technology can support marketing objectives and operations, in addition to managing technology implementation.
The Manager will oversee the marketing department’s Marketing Technology function and drive operational technology solutions. This role partners to design a vision for evolving marketing technology applications; manages technology configuration, implementation, and maintenance; manages an operational technology budget; and oversees content management production and delivery.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Designing the implementation and integration of the tech stack for Marketing by effectively partnering with the Digital Marketing and Marketing Analytics teams, and Information Systems department.
- Successful configuration, implementation and maintenance of marketing technology solutions.
- Overseeing content management production and delivery for marketing technology platforms.
- Leading strategic marketing operational reporting and metrics for the Marketing organization.
- Acting as a liaison between Marketing and Information Systems departments to ensure optimal work effectiveness.
- Fiscal management of the Marketing Operations technology budget for capital and operation cost expense that includes, but is not limited to hardware, software, fonts, and application hosting and licensing.
- Leading and growing a team of marketing technology associates – both in business and role knowledge as well as leadership dimensions.
- Dedicating time to Marketing innovation and quality improvement.
- Managing special Marketing Operations-related assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- At least five (5) years of hands-on experience managing marketing technology platforms and systems in a marketing environment, including managing execution/development teams
- At least two (2) years of experience managing marketing technology suppliers
- At least three (3) years of experience managing direct reports
- Proven experience with strategy, evaluation, configuration or integration of marketing technology systems and processes
- Managing systems that make up the marketing technology stack, including but not limited to CMS (Sitecore and WordPress), DAM (MediaBank Gold), MRM (Infor), Social (YouTube), and Marketing Automation (Salesforce)
- Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint
- Advanced knowledge of both Mac OSX and PC operating systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Apple products and creative applications including Adobe Creative Cloud, and Keynote
- Understands different database architecture types
- Familiar with data structures and analytics including relational databases and business intelligence platforms
- Knowledge of training and development practices and procedures
- Strong project management, leadership, and people skills
- Ability to forecast and recognize potential problems and solve them as they arise
- Well versed in financial budget management and accounting practices
- Proven ability to analyze, see meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics
- Ability to dive deep and remain in touch with the details of the business
- Understands the needs and communicate with non-technical internal partners, as well as technical partners, and deliver solutions that meet their needs
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Comfortable being flexible and adaptable
- Looks out for the best interests of the team
- Willingness to occasionally travel up to several days at a time with overnight stays
- Willing and able to work late hours, during weekends or at home